Below you will find resources related to Child and Family Connections.
- Early Intervention Public Hearing Notice - Changes to Policy & Procedure Manual (Posted August 2012)
- Child and Family Connections Procedure Manual
- CFC Consultative & Support Services
- CFC Listings
- Illinois Child Find Directory
- Illinois' Systems of Payments
- Routines Based Interview (RBI) Report Form
- Part C Regulation Resources
Please view the news posting about the changes to the policy and procedure manual.
The purpose of the Child and Family Connections (CFC) Procedure Manual is to assist CFC staff with the procedural operations of the statewide Early Intervention Services System and in performance of day-to-day activities. Procedures are provided for such activities as referral, intake, eligibility determination, service plan development and monitoring the implementation of service plans.
CFC Consultative & Support Services
This Child Find Project Website was created to offer information and resources related to the earliest possible identification of young children and their families who may benefit from early intervention and special education services.
This resource page provides a comprehensive list of all the forms and resources referenced in the Understanding Illinois' Systems of Payments training module as well as a link to a resource version of the online training.
This form is designed to be used to report the findings from the McWilliam model of conducting a routines-based interview.
Part C Regulation Resources